Transportation- Orlando Airport/Port Canaveral/Kennedy Space Center

sailor21

We will be sailing on the Freedom of the seas and are in need of affordable transportation from orlando airport to the port canaveral cruise ship and back. Also, we would like to visit kennedy space center. Can someone please give us the exact name and contact info. on this vip limo company that does all of this and been recommended. Also, how far is the Radisson from the cruise terminal? Thank you so much

I think your least expensive way to get around would be to rent a car. If you arranged for a shuttle service from Orlando airport to the hotel or cruise, the price could be reasonable, but then going to Kennedy Space Center, might be a lot more than the car rental.

Radisson is about a mile or so from the terminal. It is definitely not within walking distance. We have stayed at Radisson, even though we live near Orlando, but we used the parking option that they have.

We have also used Travelynx.net for transportation to the ship. (Orlando to the ship/hotel). I have not asked about the 10% discount that is supposed to be available. I do know that cocoa beach shuttle gives a 10% discount to CC members. My sister used that service and was disappointed, but there are others who are quite happy with them.

I am posting a thread that has more info than you will ever need, but it's great to peruse in your spare time.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=111911

Port Canaveral is my favorite port. Boarding is soooooooooo easy. Enjoy!

Thank you Katie for that info. but we do not want the shuttle service or car rental. We were looking for the exact name and or contact info. for a company called vip something???? They are towncar/limousine service in port canaveral. I had read about them on here a few months back and they had good feedback and great prices to the airport and space center. I have looked all over for them. Quess I should have saved that info. then. Anyhow, if anyone knows of this company please let us know.

Archived