Trouble finding a basketball on the Dream?

Teamv

My boys are really into basketball and are looking forward to playing on our cruise. Someone posted on this board that there were days when all the balls were already signed out by 8 am. Have others had this experience? That poster suggested that people bring their own if they don't want to be disappointed. Do you think the desk where you sign out the balls would inflate one, if we brought our own?

Thanks!

Yes they would love that. It's just that another poster wrote that he (or his kids) could not seem to get their hands on a ball as they were signed out very early and joining a group didn't seemt to be an option. He was suggesting to take a ball.

Just wondering. Too much time until our cruise, I guess.....

My boys are really into basketball and are looking forward to playing on our cruise. Someone posted on this board that there were days when all the balls were already signed out by 8 am. Have others had this experience? That poster suggested that people bring their own if they don't want to be disappointed. Do you think the desk where you sign out the balls would inflate one, if we brought our own?

Thanks!

Beleive it or not but when our dd played HS Varsity BB and was on her way to college on a BB scholarship, she packed her BB and she and DH had no ball problems, they got a game in whenever they wished!. Of course we were able to drive to our port so no luggage issues. Maybe one of the boys can stow the BB away in a back pack? just a thought...good luck, I do understand...been there done that. By the way DD has graduated college, working and now pays for her own cruise...sans (without) BB. ;)

Archived