Wow! I guess NCL didn't like my thread...

Music City

Is this board controlled by NCL?

they have poodles working for them on here (no prizes for guessing who they are) who appear to spend much of their day whistle blowing any negative comments...

maybe it was my fault. Right before it got pulled I posted all the specials they are currently running for Epic. Is that not OK on here?

Even if that were the case then they would just delte your post and not the entire thread.

Obviously Kevin Sheehan reads this board and he doesn't like my criticism in the direction he is taking the company. I'm surprised, though, that Cruise Critic would cowtow to them.

they have poodles working for them on here (no prizes for guessing who they are) who appear to spend much of their day whistle blowing any negative comments...

If that is the case then they will have to delete this entire board!

Show me one thread on this board that doesn't have a negative comment regarding the Epic.

LOL...between this and the vanishing "wedding debacle" thread over on the Carnival board it's been a busy morning.

Let me head over to the Pravda page for a bit to get the real truth on world affairs. :D They have less vanishing threads over there I believe.

LOL...between this and the vanishing "wedding debacle" thread over on the Carnival board it's been a busy morning.

Let me head over to the Pravda page for a bit to get the real truth on world affairs. :D They have less vanishing threads over there I believe.

I guess they need to change the name of the board to "Cruise Cheerleader" instead of Cruise Critic.

• Administrators

That doesn't happen here.....we don't remove posts because cruise lines ask us to. Ever. As a matter of fact, no major cruise line has EVER asked us to.

Please write to us at community@cruisecritic.com for further info.

Laura

Archived