SET SAIL PASS - Boarding Times Question?

Just printed off the Set Sail passes for my family and noticed that the boarding time for myself and my husband is quoted as 2.00 p.m. and our two daughters have 12.00 Noon as their boarding time!

We all plan to board at 12 Noon and I was not envisaging any problems with this - could the differing times quoted be an issue?

Karen

Just printed off the Set Sail passes for my family and noticed that the boarding time for myself and my husband is quoted as 2.00 p.m. and our two daughters have 12.00 Noon as their boarding time!

We all plan to board at 12 Noon and I was not envisaging any problems with this - could the differing times quoted be an issue?

Karen

Normally RCCL tries to have the ship cleared of all previous passengers by 11:00am and at that time they start boarding. The times that are printed on your documents are a suggested time that no one aderes to. They are not going to separate you and make half the family board and have the other half wait. Enjoy your first cruise explore the ship,go to the Windjammer for your first on board lunch as the room will not be ready until 1:00pm at the earliest

Archived