Where do I look...

I sent my VISA certificate for 50,000 points into RCL to get $500.00 OBC, my question is....where do I look on RCL's website to see if I have actually been given the OBC?

Thank you!

You can't. You'll have to call. Give them a couple weeks to get it applied.

Hi Melinda............If you ask for a Confirmation Invoice to be emailed to you, under Booking Charges will be a code C30C - $500 - OBC P-P which indicates it has been applied to your reservation.

You can also call 1-888-305-4626 which is the RCI Coupon Redemption Center and they can tell if it's been applied or not.

Once on board it will most probably be day 2 or even 3 before it appears on your SeaPass Account.

They post the certificates from earliest to late sailings............so as previously mentioned, wait a week before you start to inquire.

Hi Melinda............If you ask for a Confirmation Invoice to be emailed to you, under Booking Charges will be a code C30C - $500 - OBC P-P which indicates it has been applied to your reservation.

You can also call 1-888-305-4626 which is the RCI Coupon Redemption Center and they can tell if it's been applied or not.

Once on board it will most probably be day 2 or even 3 before it appears on your SeaPass Account.

They post the certificates from earliest to late sailings............so as previously mentioned, wait a week before you start to inquire.

Thank you for the great info!!

Because of fraud my old RCL Visa card was closed and a new one reopened. Would the new one qualify for the 10,000 points for a new card?

Because of fraud my old RCL Visa card was closed and a new one reopened. Would the new one qualify for the 10,000 points for a new card?

I don't believe so, because any outstanding charges/credits will automatically be routed to the new credit card number. You are not opening a new account.........you are just getting a new number.

Archived