Pizza Question??

soohoo

I understand that you can order pizza (whole rather than slice) for $5 to be delivered anywhere on the ship. My real question is....do they serve pizza by the slice in the dining room (kid's menu) or on on buffet? My daughter eats like a bird - 1 slice of pizza for lunch and dinner on cruises. Would hate to have to buy whole pizzas every meal for just a slice.

By the way, they will delivery the pizza anywhere other food isn't served with the exception of O'Sheehan's. They will deliver pizza to O'Sheehan's. And it was very good. Also in O'Sheehan's - loved the wings, meatloaf and heard the shepherd's pie was good. They had mozzarella sticks your daughter might like. And the chocolate fudge brownie with ice cream was worth the calories. Delicious!

By the way, they will delivery the pizza anywhere other food isn't served with the exception of O'Sheehan's. They will deliver pizza to O'Sheehan's. And it was very good. Also in O'Sheehan's - loved the wings, meatloaf and heard the shepherd's pie was good. They had mozzarella sticks your daughter might like. And the chocolate fudge brownie with ice cream was worth the calories. Delicious!

Ah, so I can't have a pizza delivered to me at the Cirque show huh...so much for that master plan:eek:

Yum... brownies and ice cream. Sign me up! LOL

Archived