Money

jlyn1216

Also when on the cruise at the end when you get your final onboard expense statement is there a transaction fee because they may not except american dollars?

Hello there!Throughout your journey with PG you may request a copy of your stateroom statement!:DYou need to check with your bank's bankcard to see if they impose a 3% Foreign Transaction Fee.Usually Visa does and American Express will not.Once you arrive in FP everything you purchase will be subject to this fee.Your reservation with PG will be charged the 3% FTF because their bank is in Ireland.Be sure you contact them (PG) and have them mail you a refund check or issue same as a stateroom credit.

Hope this helps!:)

How much spending money did you bring cash and on board money? Jamie

Jamie....OOPS!I forgot to address the money issue.Personally,I am unable to advise you,however,if you prepurchase all of your excursions with PG before you go,you will also avoid the 3% FTF.Everything is included on the ship with exception to the SPA,PHOTOGRAPHS,TOP TOP PREMIUM SPIRITS such as Remy XO.All that stuff you will use your CC at the very end.The only cash you will need will be for Blackjack and shopping at the ports!I avoided use cash entirely!;)

Archived