Blue Trident Tours

xstormerx

Thank you.

I had seen that review but unfortunately it's only one person's experience from 2007, everyone else just comments on it. I was hoping someone on the boards may have at least heard about them. I saw them listed on the Barbados website.

Thank you again for looking!

I used Blue Trident for a private tour in January 2009 and I would recommend them. I booked a 4 hour private tour and went beach hopping to the Crane and a few other beaches in that area, followed by a visit to the Four Square Rum Factory. They were on time when meeting me at the port. They provided cool water throughout the tour. The tour guide was very friendly and informative. The 4 hour tour lasted almost 5 hours with no additional charge, because we were longer than anticipated at the Crane. It was hard to leave a beach that was so gorgeous! They were very responsive to emails and even followed up with a post tour email to check my satisfaction. I am going back to Barbados in October and I am probably going to use them again. I hope you a great time in Barbados!

Denise

Thank you very much Denise! :D I saw some beautiful pics posted on this board of Barbados and just want to make sure when we (my family and I) get off the ship we do something- I like to plan ahead so as not to miss out on anything!

Thanks again!

Happy Cruising

Archived