ENCHANTMENT mAY 28, 2011

:cool: Yes, I do know that I am lost. I do know where RCCL Meet and Mingle is located. But apparantly no one else does. I have been talking to myself for over three weeks. AM I THE ONLY ONE SAILING ON THIS CRUISE? I may be getting one heck of an upgrade if I am. Join me fellow sailors. I know that you are out there somewhere LOL:cool:JACK IS SAILING AGAIN:cool:

:cool: Yes, I do know that I am lost. I do know where RCCL Meet and Mingle is located. But apparantly no one else does. I have been talking to myself for over three weeks. AM I THE ONLY ONE SAILING ON THIS CRUISE? I may be getting one heck of an upgrade if I am. Join me fellow sailors. I know that you are out there somewhere LOL:cool:JACK IS SAILING AGAIN:cool:

Nothing wrong with talking to yourself. Unless of course you're answering yourself. :D

But I know what you mean. Early on on other sailings I was like that too. That's why I put the link on my posts to the M&M. I just would love to learn how to change it so it just says 'Meet & Mingle and the ship& date' versus the html info. I know it can be done.

Erika

(p.s. I'll be happy to come and talk to you on your thread, but somehow I don't think that's what you're looking for.)

Archived