Suggestions for what to do with an 18 month old?

acceber32

Hello, my husband and I are taking our son on his first cruise in January. He will be 18 months old at the time of our cruise. We really want to include him in everything we do and have fun as a family. So, what would you suggest we do while we are in Nassau? (I have posted this same question on the other boards for the rest of the ports of call that we will be visiting as well so if you see this multiple times that’s why). Thanks for the help!

Hello, my husband and I are taking our son on his first cruise in January. He will be 18 months old at the time of our cruise. We really want to include him in everything we do and have fun as a family. So, what would you suggest we do while we are in Nassau? (I have posted this same question on the other boards for the rest of the ports of call that we will be visiting as well so if you see this multiple times that’s why). Thanks for the help!

Since January weather can be iffy, and the water a bit brisk, I'd recommend NOT spending the day in the water.

Perhaps the zoo (www.ardastra.com) would be a good fit.

At 18 months.. there really isn't much "fun" to be had.

Maybe a beach day at the British Colonial Hilton, they have pails and shovels..

Archived