Pacific jewel photos

stanc61

I thought a thread dedicated to just Pacific Jewel photos was a good idea. We went on board yesterday for a tour and lunch and I took heaps of photos and have posted some in a Facebook album entitled Pacific Jewel that any one can take a look at just by clicking on the below link.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=66463&id=1112259669&l=31a52dbf46

I also got a price list for the Spa and will scan that in soon as a jpg, then I will post it into the album as well.

Hope you enjoy and if anyone has questions I'll be happy to try and answer them?

I thought a thread dedicated to just Pacific Jewel photos was a good idea. We went on board yesterday for a tour and lunch and I took heaps of photos and have posted some in a Facebook album entitled Pacific Jewel that any one can take a look at just by clicking on the below link.

I also got a price list for the Spa and will scan that in soon as a jpg, then I will post it into the album as well.

Hope you enjoy and if anyone has questions I'll be happy to try and answer them?

Hi stanc61,

Thank you for your post and pics and i'm sure i will think of some questions lol

Great pics.

Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is the thermal spa?:o

Hi i'm not sure but maybe thats a package so you can use the private area say steam baths sauna and such.

Bit pricey tho don't you think.

Cheers Sue & Andy

certainly is a bit pricey. For that amount I hope it's more than access

to few area's..if it's steam baths and suanas might not be too bad

but you'd have to use them fairly often for value.. I'm not that health

conscience:D Maybe if they served cocktails in there:rolleyes:

Thanks so much for posting your beautiful photos! I loved them! Makes me very excited for my cruise in 9 days time. Pacific Jewel looks stunning! :):D

certainly is a bit pricey. For that amount I hope it's more than access

to few area's..if it's steam baths and suanas might not be too bad

but you'd have to use them fairly often for value.. I'm not that health

conscience:D Maybe if they served cocktails in there:rolleyes:

LOL yeah think cocktails would help i would want massages for that price too:p

Thanks so much for posting your beautiful photos! I loved them! Makes me very excited for my cruise in 9 days time. Pacific Jewel looks stunning! :):D

Wish we were going so soon and wohooooo Stan got a pic of a Balcony cabin just up the road from the one we booked,they look great.

Great work Stan:D

So the Jewel does go under the Harbour Bridge,i wasn't sure from Wharf 5

The thermal spa is part of the overall Aqua and yes that cost is for the use of just the steam rooms, saunas etc and they are wonderful facilities. I would suggest you have a look on board and then decide if you want to take up the cost. You can pay per visit as well, however when you compare it to the spa treatment costs, I would call it very comparable.

Spa services and prices http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1463287&id=1112259669&l=31a52dbf46&ref=fbx_album

Salon Services and prices http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1463287&id=1112259669&l=31a52dbf46&ref=fbx_album#!/photo.php?pid=1463288&id=1112259669&l=31a52dbf46&ref=fbx_album&fbid=1509950144684

Hi Stan.

Thank you for putting up so many wonderful pics. We are going on a

16 nighter for our next cruise (over a year away:() so the cruise price

for the use of the thermal spa might not be too bad..I hope the price

stays the same for all cruise lengths..Must admit the prices for the other

things are a bit steep..still when on holiday sometimes it's nice to splash

out and spoil yourself.

Gday mate

Did you happen to buy any chance get a photo of a cabin with obstructed views of the life boats?

Sorry Fiat Punto, we did not see the cabins you mentioned on our tour.

And Dream team all cabins on PJ have a safe and a fridge.

Maxx, we are still hoping to be on board for Comedy Cruise. What deck and cabin type or number do you have?

Sorry Fiat Punto, we did not see the cabins you mentioned on our tour.

And Dream team all cabins on PJ have a safe and a fridge.

Maxx, we are still hoping to be on board for Comedy Cruise. What deck and cabin type or number do you have?

Hi, we are on Empress midship. We got a good price as we booked a while ago, it's now gone up $250pp. In fact we are in the same cabin we had a few years ago, I liked the location & close to stairs. I have posted info under Pacific Sun Suites.

I hope you are able to do this cruise, it will be a nice break.

Hi Maxx,

We have just booked Pacific Sun and paid at the base level for $299 each but we are still confident of getting an upgrade as past passengers. $600 for 3 nights accomodation including entertainment and meals and not having to decide who drinks and who drives was just to good to pass up. Also not having to cook, wash or dry etc.

Look forward to meeting you. I posted on the Roll Call also. We don't know what cabin we will get until we get our tickets. I checked the Cruise Personaliser but it just has our cabin grade at the moment. I'm su[pposed to get a confirmation email today at home and hopefully that will have our cabin number.

If your looking for us at boarding I'll be wearing some sort of South Sydney (tragic) Rabbitohs gear. Bugger will now miss our last home game of the season against the Eels. I hear tell they get Foxtel live via satellite of NRL and AFL games on P&O.

Archived