Israel excursions by MSC cruises?

drblue

Has anyone taken the MSC tours in Israel? They do not always offer a lot of specifi info on these tours beyond a simple description. I would like to hear about the quality of the tours.

We are stopping in HAIFA for 11 hours (7 am - 6 pm), and would like to visit Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Is it doable?

Has anyone taken the MSC tours in Israel? They do not always offer a lot of specifi info on these tours beyond a simple description. I would like to hear about the quality of the tours.

We are stopping in HAIFA for 11 hours (7 am - 6 pm), and would like to visit Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Is it doable?

MSC is operating the excursions through a local branch of MSC in Israel (while most other companies use local shorex agency).

In any case I can tell you that they are using the same guides used by all other companies. The guides guiding those tours are all licensed guides and are very experienced in guiding such shore excursions. Transportation is done by new buses only (Age 5 years and down!) and a day tour from Haifa to both Jerusalem and Bethlehem is not only doable but also a common thing.

I can tell you that only yesterday we had here a Costa ship and there were more than 30 busses to that excursion.

• 1 month later...

Archived