Cabin 13293 (aft balcony)

Kaydub

Just wondering if anyone has cruised in this room yet and has any feedback or pictures. It's a centre aft room, well beside the AC category room, and I was wondering if the balcony is a two chair or lounger balcony.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has cruised in this cabin, I am also curious about any soot issues they may have had. I've heard of that being a problem in some aft balconies and wondered if on the newer ships they had somehow solved this issue:rolleyes:.

Thanks,

PCJ Mom

Just wondering if anyone has cruised in this room yet and has any feedback or pictures. It's a centre aft room, well beside the AC category room, and I was wondering if the balcony is a two chair or lounger balcony.

We're cruising this Saturday :) in a BA on 10. Here is link to some photos of a BA on the Epic. As i understand it balcony comes with standard two chairs and tiny table but there is room for a lounger. You can request steward bring you one (planning on extra tip for this) or bring one down the "secret stairs" at either end of the row of ba staterooms. The stairs have cutouts that give you side view versus our aft view.

Panarama view may make it look bigger than it really is but love the various views provided.

http://picasaweb.google.com/clydecruiser/NCLEpic#5485720556045612578

We're cruising this Saturday :) in a BA on 10. Here is link to some photos of a BA on the Epic. As i understand it balcony comes with standard two chairs and tiny table but there is room for a lounger. You can request steward bring you one (planning on extra tip for this) or bring one down the "secret stairs" at either end of the row of ba staterooms. The stairs have cutouts that give you side view versus our aft view.

Panarama view may make it look bigger than it really is but love the various views provided.

http://picasaweb.google.com/clydecruiser/NCLEpic#5485720556045612578

Thanks for this link to the pictures! I'll be sailing 1/1/2011. Can't wait!

Take a look at the webshots link in my signature. It will take you to my online photo galleries.

I took extensive shots of a deck 10 AC aft and a Deck 10 BA aft on the Epic last week. See the galleries marked 10326 = AC and the other is 10324 =BA. There are pics as well as videos

Archived