Constellation: 6102 - smaller balcony?

techwatcher

Hi,

We're returning to Celebrity after a so-so cruise with RCCL last year and have booked a Western Med itinerary on Constellation.

We booked a Suite Guarantee (knowing the potential pitfalls) and the may to have rolled in out favour; we have been allocated 6102, which Celebrity's website warns has a smaller verandah which is semi-private.

We're not too bothered about the privacy, but does anyone know how much smaller the verandah is compared to a standard Sky Suite?

I have done a search and turned up some info on this but it didn't seem definitive.

Many thanks.

We booked a Suite Guarantee (knowing the potential pitfalls) and the may to have rolled in out favour; we have been allocated 6102, which Celebrity's website warns has a smaller verandah which is semi-private.

We're not too bothered about the privacy, but does anyone know how much smaller the verandah is compared to a standard Sky Suite?

I think this link has a clear shot of your balcony, and it doesn't appear to me to be any different from other standard Sky Suite balconies:

http://image34.webshots.com/34/7/1/93/240870193GJMpdf_fs.jpg

Seems like a nice catch for a guarantee. Enjoy your cruise.

I think this link has a clear shot of your balcony, and it doesn't appear to me to be any different from other standard Sky Suite balconies:

http://image34.webshots.com/34/7/1/93/240870193GJMpdf_fs.jpg

Seems like a nice catch for a guarantee. Enjoy your cruise.

Hi yj_eugene,

Many thanks for confirming that the balcony seems to be the same as other Sky Suites.

Unfortunately the link does not seem to work - I get a 'Forbidden - You don't have permission to access <image name> on this server' message. I would still be interested in seeing the image - is there any other way you could post it?

Thanks again.

Unfortunately the link does not seem to work - I get a 'Forbidden - You don't have permission to access <image name> on this server' message. I would still be interested in seeing the image - is there any other way you could post it?

Sorry about that. Try this notlong link instead. Maybe it'll work better:

http://connie6102.notlong.com

Sorry about that. Try this notlong link instead. Maybe it'll work better: connie6102.notlong.com]

Forgot to add this: don't click on the link, as webshots seems to have a problem with a clickable link direct to the image. Copy the connie6102.notlong.com URL and open it in a new browser window. It should work then.

Forgot to add this: don't click on the link, as webshots seems to have a problem with a clickable link direct to the image. Copy the connie6102.notlong.com URL and open it in a new browser window. It should work then.

Thanks for the updated link - I can view the image now. It certainly looks like 6102's balcony isn't smaller than 6100, the neighbouring Sky Suite.

I wonder why it's marked as smaller on Celebrity's deck plans? Perhaps they looked at the cabins above 6102 on decks 8 and 9 which ARE smaller and assumed the cabins on decks 6 and 7 must be the same. Anyway it's good to see a picture illustrating the situation.

Thanks again.

Archived