NCL Epic 8-28

MrRichfield

Wondering if any other family members might be on the Epic the week of Aug. 28. Or, if you've been on the ship, any recommendations for things to do, both gay-related and not?

My first cruise, and I have a fear that I'm going to get on the ship and be bored. Or come back 30 pounds heavier. :rolleyes:

Welcome abord MrRichfield,

I will also be on this sailing but for a back to back cruise. This will be my 3rd cruise, second with NCL and first on Epic. Can’t wait !

Don’t worry, you will not be bored . Heavier? YOU BET!!! Start a diet now (LOL) . Read the different postings and you’ll have a good idea of the excursions . I’m still looking, so many to choose from.

Don’t forget, according to the dailies, on the second day out there is a «friends of Dorothy» meeting. A great way to get acquainted with other family members.

Hoping to hear from you and other cruisers,

Paul

Hello MrRichfield!

I will be on board with you as well. Cool that this is your first cruise, i am sure that after your sailing you are looking forward to your next cruise. This is my 9th cruise. Seven times solo... and three times with NCL.

There is so much to explore on the ship, especially on the Epic! If you like some to meet some people of the family then you can go to a FOD meeting (Friends of Doherty) Mostly starts at 10.00PM in a bar on the ship.In your daily program, wich you will recieve every day, you can find the exact location.

Hope to see you onboard!

Grtz..

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry your vacation will soon come to an end. But I really would love to know what you thought of the EPIC. I've read some of the reviews and quite frankly I'm concerned. I never take the reviews whole heartedly but it's not looking to be the perfect thought plan for a great cruise ship. I can have fun on a tug boat and I’m sure I’ll have fun here too. Besides we’ve been on about 25 cruises and had fun on all.

Thank you in advance for your opinion.

John

• 1 month later...

read reviews and do hope you are on the 16th. I also fear being bored on board and would love to meet you all. I look forward to the fod's. I am hoping the spa is fun.

If anyone is on board let me know and we can set meetup.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Rob

Archived