Star-space under bed

kabell99

Hello! My family will be on the Star 4/16/11. We are wondering if there is room under the beds in a Balcony cabin for luggage storage.

Thanks in advance for your information :)

I've never had a problem getting my suitcases under the beds, but I don't take "super sized" luggage either. If you have very large suitcases, the distance between bed and floor might be enough.

Hello! My family will be on the Star 4/16/11. We are wondering if there is room under the beds in a Balcony cabin for luggage storage.

Thanks in advance for your information :)

You may have a trundle under one of the twin beds, but one side has room for normal size suitcases. If you don't have enough room, ask the room steward to put your suitcases away for you. They have places to put them.

We were on the Star in June with 2 - 29" suitcases, 1 - 26" suitcase, 1 - carry-on and 2 computer bags (:eek: no, we weren't overpacking we traveled for an extra three weeks after the cruise with temps ranging from 58 - 98) and all fit under the bed with no problem. We were in a mini-suite but they are all the same beds.

Archived