Atlantis waterpark

Kaydub

From these boards I found out about the Comfort SUites Paradise Island. Reserving a room with them gives you access to Atlantis. For us - a family of four it works out to be much cheaper than booling through the ship. I received the CAA discount and even with the fees they add (energy and housekeeping charges)and taxi cost we'll pay approx $400 for the room and $100 per ticket into the park.

This cost is comparable to buying a day pass from the resort directly. The advantage is that they often sell out of the day passes.

If it was just my wife it wouldn't be the same value or worth the hassle.

The park is amazing but does get crowded. Careful if booking on your own AKA: comfort suites as if there is a change in port or arrival time ,as in our cruise, you will loose out on all your money. We opted for the beach break on this visit and when we arrived 2 hours late due to weather we were later automatically reimbursed partially by the cruise line, not the case if you book through the comfort suites, but it is an amazing deal if you want to take the chance!

It's only my fiancé and I going. We can get a military rate of $250 for the room but I didn't know how much passes were because if they are $100 then it's cheaper to not book the room.....

Has anyone done Atlantis waterpark on their own. If so how much was it per person. And did you think it was worth it?

Try the Cruise Critic Bahamas Port Of Call Board..Discussed Many many times in detail

Everything at Atlantis is Stupidly expensive.

It really isn't a very nice place. A Concrete jungle next to the beach with swimming pools and slides.

I have to respectfully disagree ... we've been to Atlantis several times and it is one of my favorite vacations spots! (I've been to 19 countries, 10 cruises, etc ... not a sheltered traveller.) ESPECIALLY if you have kids. The lobby is beautiful, the artwork (especially the glass sculptures) is stunning, the aquarium will take your breath away. And, if you're a fan of waterslides then this is the dream place to spend a day!!

It is well worth the money!!

Archived