Exclusive On-board Gathering - Eastern

AussieKathy

Can anyone tell me what day on the Eastern Caribbean they have the Exclusive On-board Gathering for Silver and above latitudes members?

My freestyle "to do whatever" is getting pretty busy and I don't want to miss a few free drinks:D

I don't believe they have one for Bronze and Silver, only Gold and Platinum. However, we were invited to some fancy cocktail party with unlimited drinks and appetizers that were awesome! :) We just became silver at the end of this cruise. I think we were invited because we had a few maintenance issues in our cabin and we went to the CC meeting and spoke with Klaus and he got stuff rolling. (one big issue was we only had scalding hot water! Not warm, not cold, scalding! My husband almost burned himself!) So we didn't get showers until Sunday late afternoon. We came back from the pool and there was an invite for the party at 6pm in the Bliss. We met 2 couples, one never sailed with NCL but was staying in a villa and the other couple had no idea why they were there either. Their friends were not invited. :confused: There were many people at this party and there was a sign outside the Bliss stating a private party was taking place.

I don't believe they have one for Bronze and Silver, only Gold and Platinum. However, we were invited to some fancy cocktail party with unlimited drinks and appetizers that were awesome! :) We just became silver at the end of this cruise. I think we were invited because we had a few maintenance issues in our cabin and we went to the CC meeting and spoke with Klaus and he got stuff rolling. (one big issue was we only had scalding hot water! Not warm, not cold, scalding! My husband almost burned himself!) So we didn't get showers until Sunday late afternoon. We came back from the pool and there was an invite for the party at 6pm in the Bliss. We met 2 couples, one never sailed with NCL but was staying in a villa and the other couple had no idea why they were there either. Their friends were not invited. :confused: There were many people at this party and there was a sign outside the Bliss stating a private party was taking place.

It's for Silver and above. Bronze don't get anything on the Epic. What night was this cocktail party? Maybe they include a few other people as well.

Or if anyone went to a Cocktail party?

You got invited to the Sun. night Suites/VIP party. It was quite well attended both weeks.

As for Latitudes parties, there is no general cocktail party early afternoon like on other ships. There is a wine & cheese in Bliss for silvers, golds and platinums - both wks it was Weds. at 5:30pm if they keep the same schedule (always subject to change). First week was a bigger crowd.

You got invited to the Sun. night Suites/VIP party. It was quite well attended both weeks.

As for Latitudes parties' date=' there is no general cocktail party early afternoon like on other ships. There is a wine & cheese in Bliss for silvers, golds and platinums - both wks it was Weds. at 5:30pm if they keep the same schedule (always subject to change). First week was a bigger crowd.[/quote']

thanks that was information I was after Wed at 5.30pm.

Archived