anyone snuba need quick answer

lovey

going on the AOS next week and signed up to snuba in aruba - wanted to know how snuba really is cause its expensive and how it is in aruba compared to other islands on the same ship - thanks - by the way the snuba is at DePalm Island if anyone has any feedback on that place i would appreciate it.

My wife and kids did snuba in Hawaii. There were 3 different opinions. The boy didn't care for it because: "the water was too cold" and he couldn't clear his ears. He chose to not wear the wetsuit I bought for him and he has chronic sinus problems so I wasn't surprised that he couldn't equalize.

DW cautiously liked it. This trip was the first after having Lasik eye correction so it was the first trip that she wasn't afraid of putting her face in the water for fear of loosing her contacts. I think that she would have enjoyed it more if she had more experience with her head under water.

The girl loved it. She is a real water person, so I expected her to enjoy the experience.

Will you like it? I can't say. If you like to snorkel but find it kind of restrictive because you have to stay on the surface, you will probably have a good time.

Perhaps a snuba experience would be less expensive if you could arrange it on your own. Pelican adventures ( http://www.pelican-aruba.com/diveclasses.html ) offers the discover scuba for $75

More information about snuba : http://snuba.com/

Archived