Is It Lively in September?

akwaaba

Hello,

I'm considering cruising to Bermuda next year aboard the Pride out of Baltimore Sept 18 and the Miracle out of NY Sept 11. My party will include several 20/30 somethings that like the dance clubs/nightlife; do you think they'll be disappointed?

I've sailed Carnival several times including the Pride out of Baltimore and loved it, but I'm 50ish.

Thanks

Sheila

We ALWAYS cruised in September. Be aware that it is prime time hurricane season and your ports can change. Do not (especially out of these ports) book a cruise based on the ports-- you could go to Canada.

We have always had a great time on our cruises - weather has been fabulous each and every time.

The disco-- depends on the people attending- if your people are party people-- the disco will jam with them

Hello,

I'm considering cruising to Bermuda next year aboard the Pride out of Baltimore Sept 18 and the Miracle out of NY Sept 11. My party will include several 20/30 somethings that like the dance clubs/nightlife; do you think they'll be disappointed?

I've sailed Carnival several times including the Pride out of Baltimore and loved it, but I'm 50ish.

Thanks

Sheila

have cruised many times in september. had a wonderful time. there was always a lively bunch in the disco. they will have a great time.

Hello,

Thanks

Sheila

Disco will be great for your 20/30 types if they are partiers.

Sept is one of our favorite times to cruise

Archived