Just called to say hello....

JeffCoud

was kinda cool, a representative from X just called today to say hello and see if I needed anything else for our upcoming cruise on the Summit. She noted I was Captain's Club Elite and booked in a Sky Suite and said they were reaching out to people to help provide the best experience they could etc. Seemed like a nice idea and of course I didn't have any questions as I'm an experienced X cruiser at this point, but seemed like a nice gesture and all!

If I was thinking about it I should have made some bizarre request like "stock my fridge with canned pineapple juice from Portugal" or something like that and see what she said! lol...

Jeff

was kinda cool, a representative from X just called today to say hello and see if I needed anything else for our upcoming cruise on the Summit. She noted I was Captain's Club Elite and booked in a Sky Suite and said they were reaching out to people to help provide the best experience they could etc. Seemed like a nice idea and of course I didn't have any questions as I'm an experienced X cruiser at this point, but seemed like a nice gesture and all!

If I was thinking about it I should have made some bizarre request like "stock my fridge with canned pineapple juice from Portugal" or something like that and see what she said! lol...

Jeff

Haha thats nice from X and mean from you :p

We booked our last cruise on Carnival 13 days prior to sailing and got 3 phone calls after that regarding upgrades and boarding time....it was nice to know they care about us....:)

When she first called I thought maybe it was going to be a pitch for upselling us into a Royal Suite but no! Although, if she made me a good enough deal on it....hahahaha. But it was nice that they were reaching out and all!

Jeff

Jeff,

We got the same call today. Have a suite booked and will be elite when we complete this cruise. I thought it was a nice gesture, but like you I had no questions and could not think of anything special we might need. Great marketing strategy.

we sailed on summit to bermuda in july and received the same courtesy phone call prior to our cruise. we were booked in concierge C2....not elite members....as a matter of fact, it was our first X cruise.....go figure! very nice way to begin our relationship with celebrity:D

Archived