Decision time in COZUMEL can anyone help

sebritish

Still trying to decide what to do in Cozumel...does anyone know or been to Mr.Sanchos or Nachi Cocom.... was thinking of Chankanaab Park which I think someone recommended but now read you cannot walk from the beach into the water have to go down stairs.???

We went a few years ago to this place a friend recommended and it was badly damaged from the hurricane and the food was dreadful and the beach not much better. Wish I could remember the name of the place as we definately don't want to go back there.. I know it was next to Paradise Beach which didn't look any better but just more crowded.

I have read some of the reviews and still not sure...we don't drink that much and leaning towards Nachi Cocom but wondering if it is too quiet...

I've been wondering the same thing. I had pretty much decided on Nachi but after reading the reviews and posts I also thought it would be too quiet. Now we are leaning toward Mr Sanchos. Part of me wants to STOP looking and just stick with the decision knowing we will have a good time regardless of what we chose. Next time, we will go with the C Park and the history; this time is a party.

Good luck in your decision!!

Archived