Celebrity Solstice - 10/3 to Eastern Caribbean

njguys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've sailed Celebrity many times and there have always been informal FOD gatherings as often as nightly. The events aren't highlighted in the daily program but are posted on an event board near guest relations. Have fun, you will love Solstice, a remarkably beautiful ship.

Hey all!

My partner Sebastian and I are travelling with two friends of ours and SO looking forward to it!

We're from Toronto and mainly cruised with RCCL so we're hoping there's a similar FOD posting/drinkies thing...

Our cruising companions are Gary and Ernesto from Dallas - we'd met on a cruise out of Galveston about a year ago so we're well prepped for a fun time.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :D

Cheers,

Eric

hey everyone. looking forward to a great cruise next week! as eric previously stated we are all traveling together for the cruise. we also get into ft. lauderdale the night before for a little r&r. so what time should we all meet on sunday night at the martini bar? we have 2nd seating so we could probably get there around 10:00 or earlier, like at 7:00. any thoughts?

i noticed that the other nj guys live in dallas? where? we are in oak cliff.

I have traveled with Celebrity for years, VERY FRIENDLY.. The Martini bar is Awesome!! I had a last minute cancellation so now i am traveling alone :cool:

Would like to meet other Friends of Dorothy.. See u all soon. Hutch

Sunday nite @10pm Ice/Martini Bar??????

• 2 weeks later...

well the cruise is behind us, but i believe we all had a great time! great meeting everyone and hope we can all cross paths soon on another cruise. ernesto and i (gary) already booked on the celebrity summit for march 5th, pretty aggressive itinerary.

San Juan, Puerto Rico

St. Croix, U.S.V.I.

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Roseau, Dominica

St. George's, Grenada

Scarborough, Tobago

San Juan, Puerto Rico

the only stop i have made is grenada and it was beautiful. any suggestions on the other stops?

keep in touch EVERYONE!

gary

Archived