Barcelona Trixi Tours

clamar

Has anyone tried the Bcn Trixi Tours ? I have not seen any mention of them on any posts. My husband and I are arriving Bcn in the morning and not knowing how jet lagged we will be I am reluctant to pre-booking a private tour. The Trixi Tour (covers Gothic Quarter and Gaudi's BCN) uses a rickshaw type cart with driver and is powered by bike and electric motor. The price is reasonable-45 euros for 1 or 2 people for a 2 1/2 hour tour.:o

Any info would be appreciated

Clamar:)

Yes, we did it and we loved it.

I have problems walking long distances so the Trixi was one way I could see more of the Gothic quarter where no normal traffic can go.

There are lots of tours much cheaper than €45 - that would give you a very comprehensive tour lasting about 2 1/2 hours.

In my opinion I would take a couple of shorter tours of about 1 hour that would cost about €20 for 2.

Remember, especially if it is hot, that your driver, however fit, will start to get tired.

Details here

http://bcnshop.barcelonaturisme.com/Trixi-Barcelona/_vf-SMlY1yIuKQTV1aq49kMtCM1t3SDd5HY0YPk-hHiMKTGsmGphsJvEj9IoGfqTa

Yes, we did it and we loved it.

I have problems walking long distances so the Trixi was one way I could see more of the Gothic quarter where no normal traffic can go.

There are lots of tours much cheaper than €45 - that would give you a very comprehensive tour lasting about 2 1/2 hours.

In my opinion I would take a couple of shorter tours of about 1 hour that would cost about €20 for 2.

Remember, especially if it is hot, that your driver, however fit, will start to get tired.

Details here

http://bcnshop.barcelonaturisme.com/Trixi-Barcelona/_vf-SMlY1yIuKQTV1aq49kMtCM1t3SDd5HY0YPk-hHiMKTGsmGphsJvEj9IoGfqTa

Hi Carol,

What are the cheaper 2 1/2 hour tours that you mentioned?

Lindy

Sorry I wasn't very clear. What I meant was there are a lot of tours cheaper (and shorter) than 2 1/2 hours.

The prices are here

http://www.trixi.com/barcelona/en/

As I said before, I would rather do 2 or 3 short tours than one long tour. It is interesting though because you can go places you would not go to unless you did a lot of walking.

Archived