Enchanted Gardens

JEANSKI79

Has anyone done the Enchanted Gardens? Can they recommend any private tour guide? or do they know how long it would take to get from the pier to the Gardens?

If anyone has down a tour with the ship I'd like to hear about it also. Pros and Cons welcome. :)

I don't know about a guide, but you should be able to get a taxi (set a fare first!). It is not far at all. We stayed there when there was still a hotel there. It is not kept up as well as it used to be from what I hear, but the aviary is still there and it is a beautiful location. We really enjoyed our stay there, it's too bad the hotel went under.

I don't know about a guide, but you should be able to get a taxi (set a fare first!). It is not far at all. We stayed there when there was still a hotel there. It is not kept up as well as it used to be from what I hear, but the aviary is still there and it is a beautiful location. We really enjoyed our stay there, it's too bad the hotel went under.

You should be able to take a taxi to the Enchanted Gardens since it is not far from the cruise terminal.

We just went this past week and we were basically the only ones there (a family was leaving when we arrived).

Some of the grounds are still pretty. They have the bird aviary and koi pond.

The waterfalls are nice to look at though we weren't given the opportunity to go in (don't know if we would want to). Climbing the stairs by the waterfalls was tiring, we were really sweating.

The tour took about an hour.

Archived