Carnival Miracle Wedding Review

hey Hunnie!!! first of all CONGRATS!!! Im sooo excited just by reading your review!!! it sounds like everything went well & just right!!! Im getting married this Jan on the Freedom..its creeping up fast..down to almost 4 months now, AHHHH!!!! I would LOVELOVE to see your pics asap just so I can get a better feeling haha thank you soo much hope to get an email soon!!!

Thank you so much for this review! It is very helpful. We will be getting married aboard the Carnival Miracle on April 28th, 2011 and we are feeling so anxious about planning a wedding with so many limitations :/ I know you've gotten a ton of requests, but if you could send some pictures whenever you get a chance, that would be great! My email is CJohannaC@nycap.rr.com :) Thanks again!!

Congratulations!!! So glad to see there are so many fellow miracle brides. I totally agree with you about Aisha!!!

Thanks for posting the link to your Wedding Photos - they are great! I was just wondering how many guests you had - sailing/ non-sailing. We are getting married aboard the Miracle on April 28th in the port of NY. I'm thinking our guest list is going to be maxed out for non-sailing and I'm wondering where they're going to place us for our ceremony and reception. I think our WC said that we may be in the Phantom Lounge for the Ceremony and the Mad Hatter's Lounge for Reception, but no one knows for sure yet. It looks like you were in the Phantom Lounge, what did you think of it?

Thanks for posting the link to your Wedding Photos - they are great! I was just wondering how many guests you had - sailing/ non-sailing. We are getting married aboard the Miracle on April 28th in the port of NY. I'm thinking our guest list is going to be maxed out for non-sailing and I'm wondering where they're going to place us for our ceremony and reception. I think our WC said that we may be in the Phantom Lounge for the Ceremony and the Mad Hatter's Lounge for Reception, but no one knows for sure yet. It looks like you were in the Phantom Lounge, what did you think of it?

Your reception will be determined by the entertainment you book. If you book the DJ, it will be in Frankenstein's Lounge, because that's the only place he can play. They also use Mad Hatter's for ceremonies. We were married in the City Room, but we only had around 35 guests.

• 1 year later...

Archived