midnight buffet on carnival miracle

reddchevy

They have 1 midnight buffet and it's usually a Mexican Buffet from 11:30 to 1am. They've had it on every cruise I've been on and yes they still have the Chocolate buffet which is near the end of the cruise during the day.

• 2 months later...

We were just on Carnival Miracle back in May and there wasn't a midnight buffet like the last time we sailed with that ship.

The work is beautiful but with so many people walking by, breathing on top of it and otherwise hacking a few droplets from their orifaces, it is something to view but eating it is another thing.

• 2 weeks later...
do they have midnight buffets anymore on the miracle?what about the chocolate buffet? i loved them both.

just got off the miracle, yes, mexican buffet (too late for me), and a chocolate buffet, not very impressive. and very small.

the days of the huge, room size displays are gone. too expensive to waste all that food. (fruit flowers, grand buffets etc.)

no ice carving on the miracle either. they definately have cut back, but if it means a cheaper outta dodge, i really can do without all that hoopla.

Archived