Hotels in Jerusaleum for One Night

PARROT POP

\We will be in Jerusaleum and stupidly I didn't book ahotel for an overnight..The Harmony appears packed, looking at the Eldon, Montifiored (they don't write back),and Dan...any other suggestions...need a/c and would like breakfast...

Hi,

I did a search on Priceline and Expedia for the date you need (you forgot to post it here, but I saw on another thread where you posted this inquiry that it's Oct 18, yes?), and found several hotels, boutique hotels, and B & Bs that are centrally located. Prices for the B & Bs are under $125; the hotels are in the $200 range.

As a 'local expert' on Cruise Critic, I'm not allowed to recommend any specific hotels, but I've stayed at several of the ones I saw listed, and you'd be fine at any of those. I'd suggest you do a similar search to the one I did, and then re post with a few names of hotels you find. Then, hopefully, another CC'er can give you a thumbs up or thumbs down on some of the ones you list.

Good luck!

Ruth

Archived