Millennium Oceanview Cabin Choices HELP PLEASE

luckyfriday

Hi. We are booking Oceanview Cabins Millennium for 6/2011 Southbound sailing. We need advice on Cabin Choice.

We'd like to be high up, and there is Cabin 9001 on Sky Deck, Then there are some up front Cabins on Vista and some port side cabins on Vista....

Does anyone have experience with the Cabins on Millennium and know anything about how these cabins might be?

Does anyone know a site that tells you about specfic cabins on the various ships?

THANKS

We had cabin #9000 on the Summit in July. These 2 cabins (9000 & 9001) on the Millennium class ships are longer than both the cabins and balconies combined located next door to them. We had a full sofa opposite the vanity, a king size bed, 2 night tables and a small loveseat with a coffee table opposite the TV. I don't think they are any narrower than other standard rooms, but appeared to be because the cabins are so much longer. The only thing you might want to consider is the location. Because they are so far forward(right next door to the Bridge), there is a lot more motion. If you're prone to motion sickness (like me) you might have to take medication. I used Bonine and was fine.

Thank you so much for the info. It really helps. If you're sailing the inside straight and seem to be so close to shore, do you really feel a lot of motion? Are the windows in the front or on the sides? Also, I read being under the Resort Deck might be extra noisy,,did you find that true. Thanks again!!!

Archived