drinks package question

suenden

Hi all, We will be doing two 7 day MSC cruises next year and wondered if buying the all inclusive drinks package includes whatever type of wine you would like or is it just what they have on offer? We drink wine wine - Sav Blanc, so does anyone know if this type of wine is available?

Thanks in advance.

As it is an Italian line I would be surprised if it had Sauv Blanc by the glass as that is mainly popular in N.Z and Aust.

If the wine list is extensive and truly "international" it may be available but probably not in the packages.

We are going for the $41 aud pp/pd package and I am hoping the wines on offer are OK or it will be a long 11 days for us.

Cheers

Skipal

As it is an Italian line I would be surprised if it had Sauv Blanc by the glass as that is mainly popular in N.Z and Aust.

If the wine list is extensive and truly "international" it may be available but probably not in the packages.

We are going for the $41 aud pp/pd package and I am hoping the wines on offer are OK or it will be a long 11 days for us.

Cheers

Skipal

The wine list is fairly extensive but not international. vast majority of wines are Italian

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou all for your input. So am I correct to assume that the all inclusive drinks package will allow us to order a bottle of Sauv Blanc or similar to have at dinner and also if we want to, can order a bottle late afternoon at one of the bars? I just don't want to purchase this package and find its only for certain wines and only by the glass - hope this makes sense :)

Hi suenden

I have already pre-paid the $41 pp aud package and my understanding is that it is only selected wines and by the glass . Ill be pleasantly surprised if I am wrong.

We got it mainly for the water/ coffee/ juices etc as these things can add up on top of the wine bill.

I am hoping that I will be able to also have some sparkling wine at the bars but if not Im sure we will get our moneys worth. We spent a fair bit on our last cruise.

What package are you looking at ?

skipal

You can have sperkling wine,by the glass in any bar,with meals its house wi nes which was a bottle if you didnt finsh it it was removed never to be seen again,so every meal its a new bottle we got ours monies worth in cofffes, water etc,also cocktails

Archived