Half Moon Cay Magnet

travlngrl1996

Hello. I went to Half Moon Cay on my first Carnival cruise back in 2007, our honeymoon cruise. On our second cruise we decided that we wanted to collect magnets from the different places that we have visited. The second cruise visited all of the ports except HMC.

Is there anyone here who will be visiting HMC soon who would mind checking for magnets for me. I will be glad to pay for any expenses that you incur.

Hello. I went to Half Moon Cay on my first Carnival cruise back in 2007, our honeymoon cruise. On our second cruise we decided that we wanted to collect magnets from the different places that we have visited. The second cruise visited all of the ports except HMC.

Is there anyone here who will be visiting HMC soon who would mind checking for magnets for me. I will be glad to pay for any expenses that you incur.

There is one listed on EBay now for $2.50. They will even personalize it for you..What a deal ~~!!~~

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bahamas-HALF-MOON-CAY-Travel-Souvenir-Magnet-/260348241407?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3c9df6e5ff

Archived