Holiday Inn Ex. Tampa

sd200044

Try this: do a google search and put in "tampa cruise package". When that screen comes up, go down about 4 listings to one that says "visit tampa bay" and you will get a list of hotels with park/stay packages.

I would give you the web address directly but the host of the forum either deletes it or removes my post. Sorry!

Try this: do a google search and put in "tampa cruise package". When that screen comes up, go down about 4 listings to one that says "visit tampa bay" and you will get a list of hotels with park/stay packages.

I would give you the web address directly but the host of the forum either deletes it or removes my post. Sorry!

Thanks - I got that and out of that I was curious about the Holiday Inn Express. I just wanted a little feedback from that.

Some in our Legend Roll Call are staying here in Oct. I flew into Tampa to visit with family last month and visited the HI Express RP. I wrote a mini-review of the hotel. I will move it up to the top for you.

Also, you call go up to the search option and type in Holiday Inn Rocky Point and it will bring up a few other reviews as well.

We are sailing on the 31st. Keep the ship in good shape for us. :D

I thought you were looking for alternative places to stay. If you are looking for a specific place like the Holiday Inn Express go to the tool bar at the top of the page and do a "search" and it will come up with every thread that mentions it. That might be the easiest way to find information.

I thought you were looking for alternative places to stay. If you are looking for a specific place like the Holiday Inn Express go to the tool bar at the top of the page and do a "search" and it will come up with every thread that mentions it. That might be the easiest way to find information.

The OP's post clearly states he wanted info on the Holiday Inn Rocky Pt.

Perhaps he is new and not sure about the search function. ;)

I will be going to that Holiday Inn after my sept cruise to check it out and take pic,s for my family to stay at in Dec. and I will post them on CC. If you need some other info let me know and i will do my best to get the info to you. I will also be having lunch at the Bahama Breeze to try it out for them.

Archived