any one else on destiny 23rd october

Hi Brian and Ruth,

Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising. My husband and I are on your sailing. It is our 2nd Thomson cruise but our 28th cruise overall so you can probably guess that we love to cruise. If there is anything I can help you with please just ask.

I like the destiny better than the Island escape so think you have a better deal! we sailed on her last october from 22nd oct and had a wonderful week. Id suggest taking a couple of extra warm cardis if you want to eat brekkie in the lido though as it can get a bit cool in the breeze in october.

Hi Brian and Ruth,

Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising. My husband and I are on your sailing. It is our 2nd Thomson cruise but our 28th cruise overall so you can probably guess that we love to cruise. If there is anything I can help you with please just ask.

i will spot you easilyas i am sure you will be the one in black with the whistle .

in the main dinning room do the vegatables come separate or on the plate.

many thanks brian:D:D:D

I carry a red card too!!!!!!

Sorry I can't help you with the veg question because I can't remember.....it must be my age. I do know that we enjoyed the food on Spirit which was our other Thomson cruise. The great thing with cruising is that, if you don't like a particular dish, you can send it back and have something different. You can also have as many of the choices as you like so you could have all 4 starters etc. It's no wonder many people put on weight when they cruise!

Archived