Free Transportation to Port of Miami

20SomethingJeff

There are no hotels that I know of however if you go to priceline you can probably get the hyatt regency for between $40 and $60 per night The cab to the pier is only about $8.00.. We stayed there in January and getting the cab to the pier was no big deal .Very efficient

The Baymont Inn Airport provides free transportation both from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the port. Shuttle runs from the hotel to the port once a day (11:30 is when we caught it... was suppose to go at 12:30, but we talked the driver into taking us early), and it runs to/from the airport every 30 minutes during the day. Only about 5 minutes from the airport (in normal traffic). Has a Bennigans right in the parking lot as well (we ate here on our last trip down because of a late plane arrival... nothing spectacular, but good service and good prices). If you are familiar with where the Embassy Suites - Airport is located, it's basically right next door.

Joe

:confused: Tell me your approach to getting the Holiday Inn on Priceline? I have never used it. I currently have 3 rooms booked at $79.00 per room! That was the only hotel in Miami that had a late night shuttle from airport to hotel, plus shuttle to port. Thanks

Archived