4 in a room? Crowded?

newlife_2010

4 friends are looking to cruise in January 2011 on the Inspiration (lower level deck). With 4 in a room - is it crowded? We only will use the room to shower and sleep but as struggling college students, it seems to be the cheapest option for us.

It's doable. I was on the Fascination with my DD Girl Scout troop. Two cabins of 5, 1 cabin of 4. I don't remember it being terribly crowded. I'm convinced that the Fantasy inside cabins are roomier than Conquest class cabins.

You'll be on a cruise-you'll have fun!

4 friends are looking to cruise in January 2011 on the Inspiration (lower level deck). With 4 in a room - is it crowded? We only will use the room to shower and sleep but as struggling college students, it seems to be the cheapest option for us.

No, it will not be crowded.

We always have 5 in a cabin. Last time the kids were 18, 15, 13. We camp so it is about the same. It was fine. Yes it is small but we had some great laughs over it. I also cruised with 4 girls in a cabin all adults with lots of stuff everywhere. It's all in what you make it.:)

Its not that bad, like you said u will only use is to sleep and shower really. haha

Archived