Review of Cruise W032 via Blog

Suncoaster

I am presently doing a review on our cruise W032 via my Blog

http://www.cardgoofy.blogspot.com/ if you want to go have a read and look at some photos.

Have had the flu/cold since last Sunday, don't blame the cruise for it as I think we could have caught it off daughter before we went away, just so glad we didn't have it on board or we would not have felt like doing anything.

Thanks Karen, hard enough to get 7 people to be serious, and not to have any one blink etc, so we did the group hug photo then he asked us all to pull the faces, suits our group down to the ground.

Did I mention the bright pink wig Steve wore at the airport when we picked our friends up, or the 30+ photos we put around our house, when our friends asked why the photos? we just said so we got used to seeing them around all the time. Yes, we are nuts, but we had some good laughs.

I finished off my review on my blog last night, of course have heaps more photos etc, but gives you an idea of our trip.

There still were a couple of things that we prefered on the Pacific Sun, one was the area out the back to sit, and also the area up the top.

I have been and picked up the leaflet on the Rhapsody and Radience of the Seas today, will keep a lookk out for specials on these next. Nothing wrong with P&O but maybe try something different.

Archived