Great Single Supplement And Price on RCCL

NLP33

I just booked a great solo rate on a 4 day Monarch Of Seas cruise out of Port Canaveral. December 6-10 is going with just a 30% single supplement. A lot of single/solo travelers going already. Some are doing B2B's at this rate. I will be spending a week in Orlando after the cruise to create my surf and turf! Join us!

I just booked a great solo rate on a 4 day Monarch Of Seas cruise out of Port Canaveral. December 6-10 is going with just a 30% single supplement. A lot of single/solo travelers going already. Some are doing B2B's at this rate. I will be spending a week in Orlando after the cruise to create my surf and turf! Join us!

NLP33,

Thank you for your post!

We have a special thread on the Solo Cruisers Forum titled Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=851324.

You should post your information there, but please be aware the thread is for CRUISE LINE bargains ONLY. Per the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership, you can't mention specific travel agencies, their sites or any place or person where cruises can be purchased on any Cruise Critic message board thread or forum.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Thanks for sharing..........I will check it out :)

I have been on the Monarch Of The Seas during

that time in December and it was a good cruise.

Any plans for a sailaway party or meet & mingle to meet

others of the single/solo travelers on the board. ??

• 4 weeks later...

Archived