Info wanted about Hotel Ca' San Giorgio in Venice

cruisesparks21

I booked this B&B for 105 Euro per night. The hotel is located of the Grand Canal but over on Salizada del Fontego dei Turchi near the Cannaregio area. Has anyone ever stayed here before? If so, I would love some feedback. Has anyone ever stayed near here? What is the area like. Is it hard to get there from the port? How about to the airport?

Thanks in advance for any help. :o

progress.gifedit.gif

If you look in Trip Advisor it has excellent reviews. Read this thread; the first response takes you to the reviews.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187870-i57-k3932497-l28608558-Ca_San_Giorgio_Venice-Venice_Veneto.html#28608558

Appears to be in a good location and easy to find. The directions are posted on the hotel web site. Use the directions that direct you to the hotel from Piazzele Roma . (If you're going to the hotel after a cruise you disembark you will probably take the people mover or taxi to Piazzele Roma. ) And if you take the ATVO bus or taxi to the airport they leave from Piazzele Roma.

Archived