Entertainment Schedule?

Woch2331

I didn't keep my Compass'. We really liked Kory, who was at Schooner's, Scott at Bear and Bull. We didn't like Zig Zag. They were from the US. They called themselves a rock band. We also didn't care for ??? Duo. This was piano and violin.

There is a short show, I believe it is Tuesday night, where each group is introduced and did one song. It was informative.

We really liked the "Once Upon a Fairy?? Tale". A new twist on music with classic fairy tales. Comedian was good. Graham Seymour, CD, is always funny.

Other shows were same ole same ole to us.

Anyone know the current headline acts for the shows on the Freedom?

It can change from one cruise to another...........thats why i said to email them....they will let you know.............I just did for my Dec cruise.

It can change from one cruise to another...........thats why i said to email them....they will let you know.............I just did for my Dec cruise.

I did email them and I'm still waiting for a response. Just thought someone else out there had just returned with a little information.

Archived