As promised ... EPIC food pictures!!

Ilivetogo

My mouth is watering. Free food looks good to me. How was the flank steak prepared (the one you described as so good)? It looks like a garlic herb dressing on top.

Thanks. I'm having leftover meatloaf tonight. :( Wish it was the flank steak and carrot cake.

My mouth is watering. Free food looks good to me. How was the flank steak prepared (the one you described as so good)? It looks like a garlic herb dressing on top.

Thanks. I'm having leftover meatloaf tonight. :( Wish it was the flank steak and carrot cake.

Medium rare - yes, some sort of herb stuff. Whatever it was, it was incredible. My favorite thing the entire trip. My daughter didn't order that and after she tasted it, she said she wanted to come back to dinner again a little later so she could order it. It was very good.

Outside at the poolside bar, they had the yummy frozen drinks all set to go! Mmmmmm.

Epoolbar.jpg

Is there a charge for the yummy frozen drinks? If there is, how much?

Thanks for the post! You made everyone hungry :D

I'm not much of a drinker, but someone in my party got the pina colada and it was about $9.

She drank it while we watched the Sexy Legs contest ...:D

I'm done. Hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry if I made you hungry ... :D

Thank you so much for sharing and surprisingly when the photo show was done my mouth was watering. Now I wonder...what to cook for dinner. This was an excellent thread.

Thanks for posting your pics! We are going on our first cruise in just a few weeks so it was great to see how tempting the meals are AND to read this is what is available at the free restaurants... I already know this cruise is going to be too short! :)

Thank you for making me hungry. It looked like plenty of variety in both Manhattan and Taste--don't understand why people say its the same menu everynight, its still plenty of choices that all look good.

That's because a lot of the menu IS the same every night. They had the steak, the tilapia, the salmon (not photographed - sorry - and it was GOOD), and about 4 or 5 more dishes EVERY night on the main dining room menu.

On the "changing" side of the menu, there was a new list of about 2-3 appetizers, 3 entrees, and a dessert or two that was different every night.

Between trying each of the items you liked on the standard, every-day part of the menu, and occasionally trying one of the different entrees listed each night, there were MORE than enough options without even getting to have it all. Trust me, it was ALL good.

By the way, you could check the evening's menus (the part that changed each day) on the TV screen in your cabin. Came in handy - we sometimes chose what we wanted before we got there!! You could also check the menus of the other restaurants on board. Very cool.

Archived