Carnival Sensation – September 16-19, 2010

BoooBooKitEFk

Hi Boo!

Awesome review! I loved the door decorations and laughed about the saga of your dress. Hope to see this gorgeous dress in November!

Karen

Thank you so much! I still have mini-nightmares about that danged dress... for Legend, I'll be bringing two, so I'm guessing I'll have double the nightmares about that!

I'll just put a rubber band on my wrist and hope I remember what it's for. :D

See ya soon! :)

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the responses!

As far as the swaying goes, it does get better when I'm laying down, but sitting up... holy hell! I feel like my house is swaying one way and I'm swaying the other way. I think I'll take the dogs and go for a walk.

Thanks again! :)

"Holy Hell"...well put. I was on the same cruise and it took me and DH days to quit swaying!

Great review.... I get the sea legs thing sometimes and sometimes I don't. But would rather get the sick later thing then sick onboard! My daughter says cruising is not for her either!

See you on the 27th!

Thanks! See you soon!

Love a detailed picture review....just can't spend any more time on cruise critic while at work!! :eek:

Thank you!

I think I just threw up in my mouth :eek::eek:

LOL I think I did a little bit too... :eek:

Love the tats. I cant wait for me and my dd to do that

Thanks!! We really love them... as I said, this is DD's second tattoo - first was a lady bug on her hip (her nick name is "bug", she saved ladybugs from our deck when she was a toddler), and she's wanted the mother/daughter thing ever since then. Her dad had an issue, but I figure she's pretty much "of age" as far as I'm concerned and at least it's not a scull and crossbones... LOL

Anyway, thanks everyone for your responses, I appreciate them very much!

Hey BoooBooKitEFk.. that was an amazing review.. i absolutely loved it and the pictures gave me a visual of everything that was going on.. i cant wait for my cruise in january.. it will be my first cruise.. reading your review makes me hope that time will fly by..

Hey BoooBooKitEFk.. that was an amazing review.. i absolutely loved it and the pictures gave me a visual of everything that was going on.. i cant wait for my cruise in january.. it will be my first cruise.. reading your review makes me hope that time will fly by..

Thank you very much! I tried to take notes as we went along, and for this short 3-dayer, it wasn't too difficult. My upcoming 7 day will prove just how organized I really am!

Have fun and enjoy your cruise! :D You'll be hooked, I'm sure!

Thanks! Hope you all have a GREAT trip! :D And yeah, I had to laugh at speedo guy... but there's always at least one!!

What makes you think that people aren't laughing at the photos of you or your daughter in her swimsuit? :confused: Rather hurtful, don't you agree? :o I think we should all be more accepting of people, their appearance, and swimwear. :) We're all on the same team! :) :)

• 1 year later...

I really felt like your review was one of the best i have read.... pictures put everything in place... i go on my cruise in less than 13 days.. OMG i am so excited.. kinda wishing now that i got a balcony room rather than just an ocean view..lol but i dont plan on being in our room for anything other than sleep..lol ours is a 4 day so gonna be busy... but really enjoyed the pics and its like i was on the cruise too.. wish everyones review was like this one..

keep it coming, and i thank you for replying to my post about my cruise..

THANKS AGAIN!~

• 2 months later...

Wowser!!! I was reading your review and didn't pay much attention to the date, duh, and I saw a picture of me and the group I was cruising with!!!!(your dining room picture) isn't that crazy!!!! Ha ha!!! We had a great time, sound like you did too!!! I'm the one with the curly red hair ;)

Archived