14562 On Oasis? Connecting room?

irish2005

You have at least 3 threads started on this same question. If you are not getting the answer you need, you can "bump" the thread by adding another piece of info to it, thereby putting it at the top of the list.

There is no need to flood the forum with repetitive inquiries. Just thought you would want to know :)

Somene mentioned that this cabin is a connecting room. We were not told this by our TA. Can anyone substantiate this? Is there any obstruction on the balcony? Thanks for all help.[/quote

Hello fellow irish cruiser - i looked at your deck plan and your cabin is in fact coming up as a connecting - id ring back your travel agent and get it changed asap!

Somene mentioned that this cabin is a connecting room. We were not told this by our TA. Can anyone substantiate this? Is there any obstruction on the balcony? Thanks for all help.[/quote

Hello fellow irish cruiser - i looked at your deck plan and your cabin is in fact coming up as a connecting - id ring back your travel agent and get it changed asap!

Thanks for your help, I guess I panicked and went a little crazy on the boards and got reprimanded for it by Ibookhepays. Sorry! I will call my TA today. Thank you again.

Archived