45 days out - what time can you start to book ent/dining on Epic?

Bellablue

Good morning,

I am 45 days out today and trying to book entertainment and dining. For some reason, it is only allowing me to book for the first day, Saturday. Is there a system glitch or I am only allow to book each day 45 days out? So that today, I can book for Saturday on the cruise, tomorrow I can book for Sunday on the cruise, etc.

Thanks for any insight!

I had the same problem too. I called NCL’s main number this morning. Got someone that obviously had NO interest in helping me. He put me on hold for about 10 minutes and came back and then said he would transfer me….and then did, right to a recording that said please call back during normal business hours (which it was during normal business hours or he wouldn’t have picked up) and then got disconnected. So I called back and got an AMAZINGLY nice woman on the phone and she booked everything that I wanted for everyone in our party (6 total). She did not know what was wrong with the computer system, but was more than happy to help me do it through her. She emailed me the confirmations and I just checked my e-docs and all of my entertainment and dining is there as well. And BTW, I dont know how it can book up so quickly, but it is starting to. I wanted Moderno @ 8pm on Tuesday and those reservations were already gone. No big deal b/c 7:30 was still available, but it seems like things really do book up quickly as this is the first day to even make reservations!!!!!

NCL’s customer service I have found is hit or miss. If it’s a miss the first time, don’t get too upset. Just call back and the next time might be a hit! My first inclination was to be annoyed with this nice woman because the person before had been so rude….but really it wasn’t her fault that he was rude, so I was nice and told her the problem with the online reservations and she was WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks for the info. We called this morning and the person told us that they can't do any more over the phone than I can do online.

Trying to call again now. First call,,,it rang and then died. Second call, got a recording.

Called again,,,, transfered twice and then got help.

Calling them is like some kind of Saturday Night Live skit.

You just have to hope you get the right person. I sure do enjoy NCL cruises, but their customer service could certainly use some work.

Good morning,

I am 45 days out today and trying to book entertainment and dining. For some reason, it is only allowing me to book for the first day, Saturday. Is there a system glitch or I am only allow to book each day 45 days out? So that today, I can book for Saturday on the cruise, tomorrow I can book for Sunday on the cruise, etc.

Thanks for any insight!

Yes THAT is true.

Also, do not waste your time (and money) calling NCL. The walk-ins are easy while on ship. We reserved some and walked in others. When we were on ship we wanted to go to Moderno one night and only time they offered was 8:30, but we went anyway at 7 and got in.

so DON'T worry!!

Only places that ressies are recommended online beforehand are Cirque Dreams (standard seating - and get there 30 mins before so you get to sit upstairs - best viewing), Blue Man Group and perhaps Le Bistro if it's for a special occasion (wedding anniversary for us). Otherwise just walk in.

Archived