Late, but I'm going to give this review thing a try..

kew1031

What kind of luggage cart. I have one that folds flat and is small, but with my DH's C-Pap machine and the supplies we are bringing for the orphanage I was thinking it might be good to take it - but was concerned about not being allowed to bring it on - could you elaborate a little here - no problem with getting it through security?

Thanks.

$19.99. It folds up compactly, but it quite sturdy, tag said it is good for up to 75 pounds. Comes with a long bungee cord attached, looped on so that both hooks can be pulled over and across to tie everything down. Looks like this. I copied and pasted this pic from their website; it was $12.00 online. I could have saved 8 bucks! (and paid for shipping...)

0075057600368_180X180.jpg

I put a 24 bottle case of water on the bottom of the stack, my shoulder tote full of cosmetics, toiletries, hair dryer, and a few clothing items, then another canvas tote on top of that.

excellent job! Curious if Nachi refunded your deposit? We too are going to Nachi but nervous about booking a paid beach day when we don't know what the weather will be like.

Again great job on the review!

I think they only refunded because we were so late getting into port.

The confirmation email stated that they are open rain or shine, so even though the weather wasn't great, if we had made port on time, we would probably had to forfeit our deposit if we hadn't shown up.

Bruce emailed Island Marketing explaining why we didn't show up and offered for them to keep the deposit, but they emailed right back and said they would refund it.

I will definitely rebook the next time we go to Cozumel.

Kew1031,

My wife and I were also on this cruise; along with her sister, a friend and the friend's mother. This was not a bad cruise; not our best but then none have been total washouts.

This was the first,however, that we have had to stop for medical emergencies, have two deaths, propulsion problems, and rain on the last sea day, all in one cruise. Your review is spot on! Our cabin steward, Supra, was exceptional. Our wait staff in the dining room was quite good. We skipped several shows, and the "welcome back" party because we've seen them or attended them in the past. Thank you for such an in-depth review. It was a nice way to remember the week. By the way, we stayed at the Drury after the cruise and were pleasantly surprised with the hotel. We'll most likely stay there next time pre-cruise.

Captain Ronn

I was hesitant to mention the medical issues, the extra stop, and the two deaths. I wasn't absolutely sure about the woman at Roatan, although we did discuss it on the roll call after we got back.

It was a little freaky that all that happened on one trip, but what can you do? We did manage to avoid a hurricane, anyway.

Yep, just how I remember it! I did "lazy" too. We did'nt cruise with our usual lively group this time, so we spent a lot of time doing NOTHING.

(wishing we had another booked )[/quote]

I was looking online last night at the Triumph, Conquest, and Ecstasy to see what they have around this time next year....:D

Hi Kay and Bruce!!!!

Glad you had a good second cruise......loved your review!

Brings back memories of our Ecstasy cruise last year!:D

If you can swing it, come join us on the Ecstasy in February.....I'm going with the Crazies! LOL

but I don't think we could swing that so soon. Not to mention, work is pretty nutty from February till school gets out. I don't think my boss would be too happy if I went cruising again so early in the year!

$19.99. It folds up compactly, but it quite sturdy, tag said it is good for up to 75 pounds. Comes with a long bungee cord attached, looped on so that both hooks can be pulled over and across to tie everything down. Looks like this. I copied and pasted this pic from their website; it was $12.00 online. I could have saved 8 bucks! (and paid for shipping...)

0075057600368_180X180.jpg

I put a 24 bottle case of water on the bottom of the stack, my shoulder tote full of cosmetics, toiletries, hair dryer, and a few clothing items, then another canvas tote on top of that.

Thank you so much for the information. Mine is similar to yous I will be taking it as well. LOVED YOUR REVIEW!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived