Another coffee question

VegasPier

Where can you get real brewed coffee on a Princess ship? Is the coffee from room service brewed or is it the syrup based stuff? How about the coffee in the main dining room at breakfast time?

I know about the coffee cards and I'm a tea drinker. I’m asking for a neighbor who is sailing next month and would like to know.

Thanks.

Cheers, VegasPier

Where can you get real brewed coffee on a Princess ship? You did not indicate which ship. If it is one with an International Cafe in the Atrium on deck 5, it will be the beverage area next to it. If there is no IC, then there will be (on most of the other ships) a lobby bar on deck 5 which will have fresh brewed available. Some other bars around the ship may also have brewed coffee. If the ship is one of the R-ships, then the Club Bar on deck 5 and the bar at the buffet on deck 9.

Is the coffee from room service brewed or is it the syrup based stuff? Syrup based.

How about the coffee in the main dining room at breakfast time? Syrup based.

I know about the coffee cards and I'm a tea drinker. I’m asking for a neighbor who is sailing next month and would like to know.

See above in red

IC has the best brewed coffee yet on a cruise ship. My travel friend likes it more than the local coffee shops near her home here in CT. I prefer it over the syrup so worth the money especially with a bOGO free card....

Ter

Archived