Sea Princess R303

Jospen

Yes, we were in R303 a year ago in the Caribbean and loved it. How can I help you?

thanks for the reply...... I have been asked if I want to put my name in for an upgrade... should I?

I don't mind being forward or aft but I don't like being below open decks where people drag the sun loungers around or below noise from clubs/music.

was there any noise from above in R303 please? Diolch yn fawr!

thanks for the reply...... I have been asked if I want to put my name in for an upgrade... should I?

I don't mind being forward or aft but I don't like being below open decks where people drag the sun loungers around or below noise from clubs/music.

was there any noise from above in R303 please? Diolch yn fawr!

Dim problem (my partner helped me!)

R303 is just forward of the Horizon Court and we heard nothing from there at all. The balconies are enclosed. Personally I think its a great location.

Second row down extreme right is R303 th_SeaPrincess389.jpg

Adopted Welshman (actually Scottish)

We sailed on Sea Princess last year & were one couple out of 16 Americans! We had a great time & had the best tablemates ever, we had so much fun every night we were all asked if we were interested in the Chef's Table...YES!!! Wow was that a good trip. Sorry I can't help with the cabin, but couldn't resist telling you how much we enjoyed the Sea Princess. Hope you do as well.:)

Jan

Archived