Table for 2 on Majesty of the Seas?

diviney87

Im going in Oct and there is just the 2 of us. We really perfer to sit by ourselves. anyone now if MOS has table of 2???..and if yes..how do we reserved it????...now or time of seating??... any help is greatly appreciated!!!

At least for My time dining they had several tables for two.

We always told from day to day when we made the reservations that we would like to have a table for two.

No problem exept for the last day, then they seated us at a huge round table there people were already in their main course.

I said that we wanted a table for two, a 10 or 20, dont remember now changed hand and 5 minutes later we had a table for two :)

We were just on the Majesty last month and we requested a table for two and actually got one by the window. Just send an e mail to rcldining@rccl.com. You should hear back from them shortly after your request. I also have a phone # . The number I have is 305-539-6000---- ext. 1611---prompt 8. I haven't used the phone # in a long time, so, not sure if it still works.

Thank you so much for the email!!!

I emailed them yesterday and got a reply today with the confirmation that I got the table for 2. they even attached the screen print showing the request and where our table will be at. I love RCCL!!!!!!!

Archived