Ordering Shore Excursion Online

mnsawyer

Just ordered our Belize tour shore excurision online through the Carnival website. How/where do I get my tickets? Onboard? Are they delivered to our room or do I have to pick them up at the tour desk?

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Shore_Excursions_FAQs/shore_ex_faq_ReceiveTickets.aspx

When will I receive my pre-paid shore excursion tickets?

spacer.gifPre-paid shore excursion tickets will be placed in your stateroom prior to embarkation.

I havent been able to book any yet.. as per the norm for Carnival, the system isn't quite ready yet. I can book golf excursions only, no other tours are listed. I emailed them and after three weeks they sent an email back stating that I needed to call the 800 number.

Same here, I can only order the golf excursions.

I don't know what ship you are on but we're sailing on the Glory in April. No problem ordering shore excursions on-line. Didn't I read something that you have to be sailing after February ?? some date to order these on-line?

They 'load' the excursions week by week.. Last I heard they were still in the process of loading May and June.. July is probably not 'in' the system yet, let alone 191 days out! I had to wait for them to 'load' April, so I could book my Belize tour. It's still pretty new, so give them a chance. :)

They do answer e-mail at shoreexcursions@carnival.com

Not right away, but they will get back to you.. Also, leave a phone # if possible.. :D

I just spoke to them yesterday. Apparently, the '180 days out' applies only to golf; the other tours take longer to load into the system. They are 'hoping' to have them loaded by the end of the month. Why they don't feel the need to include that caveat on the website I can't seem to figure out.

I just went to look at excursions again today and the prices had gone up from yesterday! I had printed off a couple of excursions to show my husband that we are looking at (that aren't available elsewhere) and when I went back today, the prices had gone up! They went anywhere from $1 to $6! Still haven't booked anything yet and getting scared if I don't, they will continue to rise!

June

We sailed the Triumph 1/8/05 and booked our tours online with no problems and just trecently sailed the Legend 2/15/05 - again booked tours online with no difficulties. On both ships we received our tickets the evening of our first night.

Hadn't been able to book excursions on-line w/ Carnival on our previous Carnival cruises (Paradise 1/04 and Inspiration 5/03). I see that June from Knoxville has already been able to pull up the excursions on the Miracle 5/22 (we also are going on that cruise - YEAH!!) but since we have booked guaranteed OV rooms and aren't assigned yet, can you still book the excursions now? I'm also worried if they are going up??:confused: Because cruises have definitely started going up! And unfortunately I'm now hooked on it!:)

Also, our first grandchild will be 7 months at time of sail and he's going with - will there be a charge on excursions even for him? Anyone taken an infant on excursions through the ship and know whether charged?

Hadn't been able to book excursions on-line w/ Carnival on our previous Carnival cruises (Paradise 1/04 and Inspiration 5/03). I see that June from Knoxville has already been able to pull up the excursions on the Miracle 5/22 (we also are going on that cruise - YEAH!!) but since we have booked guaranteed OV rooms and aren't assigned yet, can you still book the excursions now? I'm also worried if they are going up??:confused: Because cruises have definitely started going up! And unfortunately I'm now hooked on it!:)

Also, our first grandchild will be 7 months at time of sail and he's going with - will there be a charge on excursions even for him? Anyone taken an infant on excursions through the ship and know whether charged?

I booked inside guarantee and can pull up and pay if I wanted. We have already booked two excursions outside of Carnival, and I think we are going to book a third also outside of carnival.

I know that on some excursions, there is a child's price for them. But for an infant, I just don't know. You might want to call Carnival and ask them.

We also have a roll call going. So far, there seems to be about 6 or more families/couples on the cruise from the boards. Come join us!

We're booked on the Liberty for the maiden voyage on 07/20 and just booked our shore excursions this weekend (02/26/05) without any problems. And, I was going to post to find out if the tickets are delivered to the room or if they need to be picked up but, since some of you posted that they are left in the room on the first night, I"ll have to assume it will be the same on the Liberty in July.

Can't imagine why I was able to book for a July cruise when some of you are cruising sooner and don't have access yet...

Archived