Spa Question

caribbeansun

I seem to having one of those moments...perhaps someone here can throw me a bone :o

I thought that I had read that the spa/health club had a program that would provide you with input/assessment of back problems/strength - of course now I can't find ANY reference to it whatsoever - I know I read it (where is anyone's guess), but that's as far as my failing memory is getting me this morning.

Has anyone done this and was it helpful (assuming of course that this is actually something offered on O and I'm not completely delusional)?

Sorry for the fragmented post but it seems no quantity of coffee is lifting the haze today.

You could aways start hot yoga. DH and I have recently at the behest of DD and I think I like it. It's not easy but I think it is great for the back, In fact, DH has prescribed yoga for his patients for years. (He used to do it every morning himself). Backs of course, are tricky things, but exercise is the way to go.

Mo

Archived