Booking dinner and shows for 2 couples?

We are sailing on Oasis in February. Our friends are sailing along with us in different cabins. Am I able to book shows and dinners for both of us or do they have to do theres on their own? Not sure how to do this. Thanks in advance.

You can link your reservation numbers when you log into the RCI website. Well, at least I did this with my CHILDREN in a different room, on a different reservation number. Perhaps someone else can confirm whether you follow the same procedure for other bookings.

We are sailing on Oasis in February. Our friends are sailing along with us in different cabins. Am I able to book shows and dinners for both of us or do they have to do theres on their own? Not sure how to do this. Thanks in advance.
Once you know your friends reservation # you can either have your agent link dinner seating, or you can do so on the RCCL WEBsite, very easy, for shows, just meet befor going in the theater or... (you didn't hear this from me:cool:;)) pick and area of the theater to meet and the first couple there,.... save some seats:eek::D.

Note; Saving of seats, lounge chairs or other items is strictly prohibited

Archived